Heron Lake Plateau So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Her brow raised when he asked her an odd question. Well, yes; that was the short answer. But obviously, she couldn't- and besides, she wouldn't be good at it, would she? Now that she thought about it, if she ever got a chance with Quixote...She certainly didn't want to seem like she was young and immature. She looked at Screech, who looked a bit more relaxed, and was watching her intently with his one eye. He took his question back, but it was too late. The cat was out of the bag. 

"Not one of your siblings," She answered, purposefully keeping her tone cryptic, but her eye contact didn't waver. Why shouldn't she do this, after all? Quixote was with someone else...And if he wasn't, she wanted to know what she was doing. Screech hadn't waited for someone special, so why should she? She turned her head sideways, and coyly gave him a glance over her shoulder, which she then shrugged. "I mean, it's not a big deal, anyway." She said, though part of her heart rebelled; but she ignored it. "But...I..I want someone I know, not like...A stranger, and someone I trust." She said, waiting for a moment before she shyly slid her gaze back to him again. Her heart began to flutter again; this was new territory, and she wasn't sure she knew what she was doing. But it didn't feel wrong- not yet, at least.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly - by RIP Niamh - May 27, 2018, 11:50 PM