Wapun Meadow i can see a white blouse hanging on a windowsill, a naked body on my bed
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
aware of a noise behind her, caiaphas' body seemed to slow and then immediately pick up impulsion. one slender ear was cast back to assess the nature of her pursuer -- briefly she turned her lamplight gaze on the figure before she picked up her pace in response to the sudden increase in footsteps. she assumed this wolf was here to harry her and rid her of her children's meals -- caiaphas simply could not allow that.

yet she also was bled of much of her stamina, and knew that an outright confrontation would exact much less energy than bolting for home. she assessed the woman best she could; middling stature, muddled blood, and autumnal agouti. whether or not the stranger proved stronger or more capable than caiaphas was yet to be discovered.

whirling round, the she-wolf focused her stare on the russet-clad woman, her jaws clutched tight around the dangling quail and her tail slowly inching upwards to assert she was not interested in sharing.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a white blouse hanging on a windowsill, a naked body on my bed - by Caiaphas - June 14, 2018, 06:14 PM