Heron Lake Plateau and a bad little mama with her ass in my face
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Though she was tired, and her thoughts had become tangly and confusing from her concussion which seemed to be worsening day by day, Niamh took to the borders to patrol as often she had before the entire Screech incident. She caught the scent of a coyote which had traipsed across the borders and growled softly to herself, and began to pursue the scent, hoping to catch the fiend and give it a run for its money. She wouldn't have any thieving coyotes stealing their food, hunting on their land or endangering the pups- and if she let this one go, then she knew others would follow it into their hunting grounds.

She perked her ears when she heard another wolf approaching and paused, waiting to see who it was- when Tegan came into view. Her tail waved and she trotted toward him, jutting her shoulder up against his and nipping the top of his spine as a friendly greeting. "Hey. Wanna come help me chase a coyote out? I found his tracks- he passed our borders not long ago, I bet we can track him down and give him a good ass-whooping."
Messages In This Thread
RE: and a bad little mama with her ass in my face - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 05:34 PM