Heron Lake Plateau and a bad little mama with her ass in my face
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
ohgawd I can't even. The way you write the non-speech part of Tegan's posts just kills me every freaking time! <3

While Tegan didn't seem terribly interested in her goal of chasing down a coyote- which seemed like a helluva lot of fun to Niamh, considering she'd been taking care of a non-verbal invalid for quite some time now- he at least agreed to come along. Personally, she was hoping for a bit more enthusiasm, but then again, she knew she shouldn't have been terribly surprised. Tegan seemed like the type more content to hang, rather than actually go do something, unless it was something within his area of interest. She remembered how she'd practically had to beg him to spar, and how he hadn't exactly put 100% into it when he had decided to give it a try. She would have been pretty far off had she been asked what Tegan would give 100% for; she would probably have died from laughter if she found out it was something along the lines of herding hoes.

She snorted and gave him a wry, skeptical grin when he bowed to her, and called her B. She flicked her tail from side to side and shook her head. "B? What kind of nickname is that? My name starts with N, dude," She said with a small laugh, and began moving, trying to suss out exactly where he'd gotten that one from. What did B stand for, anyway? Was it some term he'd come up with? Or did he mean Bee? She was yellowish, she supposed...And figured that maybe he was simply referencing her coat colour and the fact that she worked a lot.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and a bad little mama with her ass in my face - by RIP Niamh - June 19, 2018, 01:36 AM