Two Rivers Isle So I'll go, but I'm telling you I don't want to go.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Private 
@Towhee @Colt @Tegan and whoever else she wrangles to bring with them :)

While Towhee hung back to gather the others, Niamh pushed ahead toward the Northeaster borders, where the slope rolled down gently toward the thicket, but headed East toward the river. She and Ceara had crossed it with Screech, who at the time had been able to easily manage the crossing, as the waters had been little more than knee-deep. With aggravation, though, she came to a halt at the river's edge, and watched as the waters churned and spun over the rocks which had once protruded above the surface. She lifted her head, rain drops dripping from her sharp jawline to peer into the dark clouds which continued to pour rain down. It had begun not so long ago- raining through the night but lessening through the day when she and Towhee had begun their journey, but it had returned again now, falling in thick, heavy and cold droplets. 

She glanced over her shoulder back toward the packlands and gritted her teeth. Already she began to dread what would inevitably be a difficult tracking mission...If the river had filled with that much water already, it would mean his trail would be difficult- if not impossible- to pick up. She looked back to the river which had already begun to surge against the banks. She was already wet almost all the way through to her skin, but the chill had not yet begun to settle into her bones; a fire in her gut kept her warm. The river wasn't a challenge to her, not in that moment. They would ford it, and though she didn't doubt they could cross, she knew the footing would be difficult with the current the way it was. It would be best to cross together, she supposed, so they could use one another as a brace if necessary. 

Unsure if Towhee could even track her to that exact crossing point, she tilted her head back and called out, so her friend and their accomplices would know where to find her, so they could begin their manhunt.
Messages In This Thread