Heron Lake Plateau i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Joining 

it was a sorry crew that assembled near the borders, far ragged and worse for wear than the troupe that had originally departed grimnismal. the bear, the storm, life -- it had taken everything from her. misfortune harried after her like one of apollo's grim dogs, insatiable; and the crew whittled down to threadbare numbers, as if a tree stripped of its bark and nothing but crumbling ash and rot left in its wake.

she had not even fully processed the loss of illidan yet; kierkegaard's doom at the frothy mouth of a river and the subsequent devastating loss of not one, but three of her bloodborne children -- well, it had broken her in a way she had never been broken. no amount of searching turned up any of her babies, no amount of hoarse calling deep into the night rewarded her with reunion.  sad cries spilled out into that forbidding darkness, and eventually, were snuffed out like little candles of light. 

she had to protect what little was left, before the wilderness took them all.

in a state of dull stupor, caiaphas called for whatever wolves commanded this distant reach: @Raleska and @Svalinn at her feet, with @Blondine standing besides her.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years - by Caiaphas - June 28, 2018, 05:13 PM