Heron Lake Plateau Waking young and feeling old
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
It had been more of a joke than anything- but still, she was relieved, a little, to find that Ceara had no interest in dallying with something like that. She recalled how messed up her brother had been- and it had frightened Niamh to see him like that. Had it been a decent experience, she too might have tried them- but given how spooked he'd been, seeing things she couldn't see, she had lost any interest in messing with something she didn't understand. From what she could tell, though, the apples hadn't exactly harmed Screech...And there had been a brief period of time she'd considered finding them- simply to make herself feel differently about how everything had been going. Now on the upswing, only a lingering curiosity remained, rather than a depressed need. 

Ceara seemed to sniff the air around her, and she wondered if perhaps Colt's scent lingered on her pelt...Maybe that was what she was hinting at, and it made Niamh blush. She hadn't even told Towhee about Colt, though she wasn't sure she really wanted to tell her friend, simply due to the tension that had, at one point, existed between them. She shrugged. "Patrolling. I tried to catch some birds, pull their feathers out and keep them in a pit Elwood and I dug, but I ate them yesterday, so that's down to nil again. Going to try and catch some more, though, to maybe help teach the pups to hunt." She said. "I know it sounds weird, but...Eh. I kind of want to have fresh food around. Not that I'm too picky, but it's so much better than something that's been dead and buried for a couple days."
Messages In This Thread
Waking young and feeling old - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by Fire - July 02, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by Fire - July 02, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by Fire - July 02, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by Fire - July 02, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by Fire - July 02, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 10:02 PM