Moonspear beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was still studying the gilded hilt of the male's fur; how brilliant it seemed in comparison to his drab and dark features -- a vial of sunlight given corpeal form, interrupted only by the sweep of deep-sea navy eyes. arcturus did not know what a sea was, but he knew that color - it was the color of his family, of his father's stern gaze. wrongfully, the cub simply assumed this aurelian stranger was kin.

he didn't have much a repertoire besides 'hi', and glumly looked about him as the male spoke with the fluency of a creature well acquainted with conversation. he splashed the water and noted the ridges sullenly -- up until the male requested a name.

a name arcturus could do, for he was conditioned well to answer -- but not without fumbling. "arct--arcturus." the small boy resonated, his tongue thick and heavy against the roof of his mouth.

when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - August 05, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - August 15, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - September 15, 2018, 09:38 PM