Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Private 
@Hyacinth

The sun had arched high in the sky around noon, but not high enough to shorten Niamh's shadow- a sure sign that Autumn was drawing near. She was lured away from her border patrol by a rumble in her stomach, and she became quickly aware of just how hungry she was when she caught the scent of blood. Something had made a kill, and she thought she may as well investigate; from what she could tell, the scent came from a deer, so she tracked the blood droplets until she saw a heap of tawny fur in the distance- and something else. 

She wasn't sure whether the coyote had made the kill or not- it seemed very unlikely, but it had perhaps chanced upon a wounded or old doe and had managed to track it until it was able to bring it down. From the smell of it, the deer had been dead for some time, and the coyote had already been feasting on it for a while- but in Niamh's opinion, it had had more than enough, and it was her turn to feed. With a growl, Niamh charged the coyote, which looked up, startled, bared its teeth but when faced with a much larger opponent currently hurtling toward it, it thought twice about fighting back and ran off. Figuring it was best to chase it off some small distance before returning to feed, Niamh continued, hot on the coyote's heels, snapping and growling as she went- more for fun than anything else. She'd have an easy meal to return to in no time.
Messages In This Thread
I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 07, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 10, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 14, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 11, 2018, 12:46 AM