Frogspawn Swamp used to shine in the summer
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
As she looked at him, she was reminded vaguely of the wolf she'd been when she'd first come to the area and met Screech. She too had bared her fangs at wolves who easily could have- and would have- killed her, simply in support of a friend she'd hardly known. Foolhardy. He stepped back and bared his teeth, and finally, it sunk in to Niamh that she wasn't taking the higher route. When he muttered something under his breath, she thought she caught it- and he wasn't far from the truth. Here she was, bullying someone who was alone, and struggling. From what she could tell of his defensive stature, he wasn't too interested in playing up, and demanded to know what she wanted. 

She paused for a moment, and shrugged. "I don't really know. I just...Sort of recognize your scent but couldn't figure out how I knew you until I saw you." She said. "Kinda seems like forever's passed since then." She admitted. And though she wasn't sure if he cared, she gazed at him flatly, and exhaled gently. "Screech is gone. Dude went savage." She said. She didn't mean to tease him with that information- and regret seeped into her voice as she delivered the message. She wasn't sure what she meant by it, but given the fact that he and Screech had been friends at one point, she figured he ought to know...Even if he hated Screech by now.
Messages In This Thread
used to shine in the summer - by Redshank - September 14, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by Redshank - September 26, 2018, 06:40 AM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by RIP Niamh - September 27, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by Redshank - October 10, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by RIP Niamh - October 10, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by Redshank - October 11, 2018, 04:29 AM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2018, 04:21 PM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by Redshank - October 14, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by RIP Niamh - October 19, 2018, 12:38 AM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by Redshank - November 08, 2018, 01:23 AM