Grouse Thicket I am not throwing away my shot
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
Though it wasn't exactly Niamh's responsibility, she- like any other pack wolf- took it upon herself to keep an eye open for any sign of Ceara, who had seemingly gone missing. Truth be told, it was odd for her to wander off without being on a mission. Ceara was a try-hard, and it wasn't like her to miss roll call. As much as Niamh disliked Ceara for reasons she couldn't even explain, she had to agree that it wasn't characteristic of her to wander off without telling others where she was going and when she'd be back. Had she been on a mission, it would've been different...But something was amiss about this. Though Niamh thought Ceara was a total dramaqueen anyway (takes one to know one, Niamh), she had to agree with the others- this wasn't right. She shouldn't have been gone for so long, without previously passing her absence by a leader. 

It was safe to say Niamh wasn't terribly upset to see that Ceara was gone. Of course, she didn't want Ceara to be injured, sick or dead- but simply being out of her hair was nice...Or it would have been nice had it not caused the other packmates- particularly her significant other- so much alarm. So for Colt's sake, she decided she'd put in an attempt to find Ceara, though the whole time, she couldn't help but wonder- would they all do the same for her, if she went missing?

Having shown Ceara around a bit, through the Thicket where she might be able to dig herself a better den, Niamh revisited the place she'd seen Ceara last. The area was abandoned, though, with no trace of Ceara having been in the area for a few days. The thicket was still right on their borders, and perhaps she should have searched further- but Niamh also had a role to attend to, and as far as she knew, Tegan was already out searching- with some new apprentice he'd taken under his wing. The idea was laughable, but she was interested to see the outcome of his labour. 

The sun was just beginning to set as Niamh tilted her head back and called out, searching in particular for Ceara to see if she might answer. Her voice would carry farther than her feet could carry her on that particular day, but she remained still, hoping that she might hear and answer.
Messages In This Thread
I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 10, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 14, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 19, 2018, 01:23 AM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 20, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 22, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 24, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 24, 2018, 06:42 PM