Heron Lake Plateau It’s a shame- it’s a crying shame them’s the brakes
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Quixote's growl in response made the fur along her spine prickle. She wanted to be left alone- and she believed she had that right- but Quixote did, realistically, have every reason to question her and to push that thorn in her side in a little bit deeper, considering the fact that she was a leader and leaders had judgement constantly weighing upon their shoulders. Niamh, of course, felt that that gave her more liberty to do what she wanted, but what she forgot was that there was another leader above her. The fact that he stubbornly refused to leave that topic alone simply because he was alpha made her feel sick to her stomach, and she refused to stand down. 

"I know the pack comes first- that's why I exiled my own mate," She hissed sourly, reiterating a point which would likely get her in more trouble. When he began to go off on her rank, she lifted her head, surprised and offended that he was going to pull rank and attempt to threaten her position in the pack. She glared at him with shocked outrage- as though she felt entitled to her position as she had earned it- while she clearly felt that he had his because he'd married into it. "Let me ask you a question now," She said, because there was clearly no turning back now. "If Raven wasn't here...If, say, she'd never happened to you- would you still be with the pack? Would you still defend it? 'Cause I don't think you got any other reason to be here," She said emphatically- meaning both with the pack and especially as alpha, "Than the fact that she's your mate." Niamh, of course, was of the opinion that Quixote basically had no friends, and no ties to the pack. She, on the other hand- entitled as always, and with her view of others always filtered through her own, Niamh-shaded glasses- felt that she had always been a more integral part of the pack than he had.

She held her position, even though it would likely put her in the same sort of stance that Caiaphas had taken. She was calm, though, when she spoke again. "You shoulda stepped down when Raven did, an' left this pack to Towhee and me."
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s a shame- it’s a crying shame them’s the brakes - by RIP Niamh - December 12, 2018, 12:43 AM