Heron Lake Plateau It’s a shame- it’s a crying shame them’s the brakes
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh didn't appreciate it when Quixote chuckled dryly, uneasily- because she interpreted that he was laughing at her. She was overtired and exhausted, but wouldn't admit it- much like a youngster who didn't want to have a nap but desperately needed one. Fortunately, Quixote had had his fair share of dealing with overtired youngsters and seemed to recognize those same qualities in Niamh who was indeed throwing a tantrum. And like a youngster, she didn't appreciate having that pointed out, so she sniffed rudely and flicked her tail. 

He was forcing her down the ranks, and part of her wanted him to be more of a jerk about it so that she could relay that to Towhee- but he seemed to warn her against talking to Towhee. ONe ear flicked back- was he saying that because he meant it, or was he saying that because he was afraid Towhee would take her side? Naturally, Niamh assumed the latter. "You're just gonna go back an' tell Raven about it. Why don't you go find someone else to talk to," She said, voice losing its tone as she practically yawned the latter half of the statement. "An' I'm not choosing to step down. We're gonna be clear on that. This is your choice, not mine." She said, feeling that she had to be resilient about something. It was foolish to be stubborn about something like that- as she couldn't simply take the graceful step down as for her, it meant lying, and made her look weak. "Tell whoever whatever theruhhhhuhhhuhhhhrrrattt." the fuck you want about that. She said, though yet again the latter half of her statement would be lost by a yawn. She shook her head stubbornly. "I'm out." She said, somewhat obscurely, and began to saunter off, directly toward where her den was, but she stopped. 

"S'long as it's OK with you that I go. Back to my den," She said. She was spiteful, but at least this time she wasn't going running off on him, and gave him one more opportunity to say something else that might make her feel even worse about herself before she left. She lifted a tired, but defeated gaze to him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s a shame- it’s a crying shame them’s the brakes - by RIP Niamh - December 12, 2018, 02:03 AM