Barrow Fields what do you see before you blink?
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the hare proved too well versed in the barrow’s many intricate warrens, and had slipped between the waiting snap of caiaphas’ teeth, an impeccably timed escape that left her with nothing save white tufts of tail hair between her lurking teeth. 

she gave the tunnel a few aggravated swipes of her paws, relenting when the aureus-coined pelt of her son came into view. since illidan’s reintroduction she had wondered, in the idle ways mothers ponder their children’s lives, if he did not suddenly feel ousted from the clade. in her eyes he was blood same as raleska or illidan,  but she knew children could be cruel, and like as not raleska had once or twice reminded him of his one shortcoming. 

she stood up from the warren’s entrance, sliding her tongue across the hairs that still clung to her teeth. drifting towards the boy, she angled a slim shoulder towards him in greeting. come to hunt?
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
what do you see before you blink? - by Caiaphas - December 09, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: what do you see before you blink? - by Svalinn - December 13, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: what do you see before you blink? - by Caiaphas - December 16, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: what do you see before you blink? - by Svalinn - December 30, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: what do you see before you blink? - by Caiaphas - January 10, 2019, 06:53 PM