Heron Lake Plateau And ain't it always the way
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Did she want to talk about it...Well, she knew that it was either her or Quixote who would be explaining things to the rest of the pack and she didn't want him to put his own spin on the story...But then again, she also didn't necessarily know how Tegan would respond to it, and wanted to avoid the topic altogether. According to what Quixote had informed the pack, in general, she had chosen to step down. But had Colt's absence been noticed yet? And what would happen when they came to her and asked where he'd gone? She would have to face the truth someday- but at least this time, she was being asked by a close friend, not one of the pack's newbies. 

"Not really," She responded, but then she shrugged. "I'm assuming you heard Quixote say that I..." Stepped down? Not really. She wasn't willing to admit that- because she hadn't agreed to step down. He'd made the decision, though she would likely feel, once she got her ducks in a row, that it was for the best, she simply couldn't see that yet. "Well. You heard." She said, a tinge of spite in her voice, though she tried to keep it to a minimum so she didn't have to explain. If she did, eventually, her view of things would get back to Quixote and surely, she'd get in shit again. She'd leave it at that for now, unless he asked more. She was willing to talk- but the conversation couldn't all be about her and her bad day. 

Apparently, though he'd been cleared for duty, Tegan admitted in a rare show of vulnerability that he too hadn't been sleeping well. Her ears flattened, and she regarded him with sympathy. "Did you...Did you like....Freeze?" She asked, and shook her head. "In your sleep...But like...I dunno. I was awake, but dreaming...And I couldn't move. Did that happen to you?" She asked, having never experienced that particular phenomenon before. She felt odd, talking about it, and it made her wonder if this was natural, or if maybe there was something else going on with her mind. It had shaken her, though, to experience what sleep paralysis was like, likely brought on by her exhaustion- and having never heard of it before, it made her feel like there was something really wrong with her.
Messages In This Thread
And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 13, 2018, 12:31 AM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 15, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 15, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 15, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 03:55 AM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 16, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 16, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 16, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 03:00 PM