Barrow Fields i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the agouti obliged -- and caiaphas might have been inclined to give him all sorts of orientation speeches, only her mouth was as stuffed to the brim as his -- meaning their entire travel was largely spent in silence.

not that she minded; by default, quiet was her favorite condition -- and if the male was as obliging as he seemed, the siren might find herself reluctantly admitting he was not a terrible addition to his roster, either. considering caiaphas was a miserable old oyster, that was not all a bad thing to be seen as in her eyes.

once they made it to the sound and disposed of the marmots burdening their mouths, caiaphas would show the stranger his new quarters -- and gladly introduce him to a (better) seafaring, picaroon lifestyle.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 11:14 PM