Heron Lake Plateau Hamrer hippyer.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh found it odd that the wolves of Drageda would threaten one of their own, for having returned to the family they’d apparently kidnapped her from. She didn’t understand all the details- and naturally just picked out the few that stuck out to her- but it sounded like something was either very wrong, misinterpreted, or blown up with hot air. She chose to assume that the threat wasn’t really real- especially when Towhee dropped a particular name.

She’d completely forgotten the fact that Artaax had been on his way to the Plateau when she’d met him...But e clearly hadn’t seemed to hate her for her association with the pack, so even if he was the one to make the threat, she felt quite assured that no harm would come to the pack. ”I wouldn’t worry about him.” She said. ”Artaax.” She clarified, making a mental note to be extra kind to Wildfire. Just in case, you know. Apparently Quixote had said something about him, which made Niamh roll her eyes. ”I met him. He won’t harm the pack as long as I tell him not to. Trust me.” She said, almost darkly. Her tone and expression might have given the message that she’d earned control of Artaax through a fight or threats- when it was more or less the opposite. She felt assured, though, that he wouldn’t risk losing whatever it was that they had. She’d speak to him about it in a week or two- and whatever she had to sacrifice to him to keep the pack safe, she’d do. (And she’d probably enjoy it too.) She half assumed Towhee would want to know more, so she shrugged- an open book, for Towhee, though she wouldn’t exactly want to talk to Quixote. This was a situation she felt she could handle on her own- and that she would handle it better than Quixote could. Obviously, the two hadn’t hit if off, the same way she had with Artaax. This gave her an advantage she intended to use quite happily.

Towhee had apparently figured Niamh might resort to peaving wth Wildfire- but she shook her head. ”I don’t think so. I don’t know Wildfire, really; I mean, I’m sure I’d probably like her better than Quixote...But you’re here. And everyone else is too. And I honestly don’t even feel like leaving my own den, let alone the pack.” She said tiredly.
Messages In This Thread
Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 18, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 18, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 19, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 19, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 19, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 20, 2018, 12:10 AM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 20, 2018, 09:23 AM