Blackbeak Bluff as a game i put my hand over the flame
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
admittedly, caiaphas was thinking of what kind of meal she might happen upon in the tidal flats just beyond red when he spoke; her yellow eyes returned to his robust visage, studying with a crow's scrutiny the mirth in his gunmetal gaze.

many wolves often find their humorous comments returned to sender by the sharp stamp of teeth; some are lucky enough to simply earn the contempt of their company, while others find a pithy joke falls flat -- caiaphas, having had little in the way of intellectual banter as of late, hooked her gaze upon his with a harpish fervor. "so i am in good company, then." she smoothly rejoined, the tip of her tail slightly arced in quiet humor.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Caiaphas - December 24, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Red - December 24, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Caiaphas - December 27, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Red - January 13, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 08:33 PM