Ankyra Sound burning, falling down so many times before
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Pack Activity 
PACKTIVITY - no post order, free for all, total chaos thread. PROVE UR METTLE or die or fight or whatever UR CHOICE.

the cat -- the very same one flushed by the storm -- had found residence in the grotto.

out came caiaphas from the black mouth of the cistern's entrance, shrieking like some beheaded harpy -- for she had been walking along in the cavern when the full scent of catamount-turned-housecat hit her. her hair raised along the back of her neck as she had seen the black shape, hunkered down -- listening to the skitter of pebbles as it moved.

she ran, hollering as she went -- until at last she exploded from the grotto, and turned round to face its dark throat. the cougar had not pursued her -- likely as not it had been just as startled as she, and had prowled deeper into the grotto's heart.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Raleska - February 03, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Erzulie - February 07, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:27 PM