Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Private 
@Quixote

Turning her back on her Person both figuratively and literally just felt wrong- so she told herself she wouldn’t ever completely turn away from Towhee. She’d been warned about visiting and potentially cast out, though she felt Towhee hadn’t meant it. Something else was going on, but Towhee clearly wasn’t ready to talk about it...Or maybe she had been, until Niamh announced that she was leaving. It was impossible to tell- but she knew in her heart that she would make it up to her friend. She would be the annoying neighbour; even the Kimmy Gibbler if she had to be that- just to prove that she wasn’t really going to be gone. This wasn’t the end.

But before she left she needed to track down Quixote. If she was going to do this, she was going to try and do things right. Fortunately, he was in the area and she sheepishly folded her ears back as she approached him. ”You probably heard some of that, didn’t you?” She asked. Towhee hadn’t exactly been subtle after all.
Messages In This Thread
And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 16, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 05:33 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 01:12 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 19, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 27, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - February 10, 2019, 01:58 AM