Heron Lake Plateau And I am losing more each day it seems
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Sorry for the blech reply...Just trying to tidy up and catch up. It’s been a garbage month.

Niamh was reassured by the points Quixote made, both the sidenote on Towhee and about the relationship between the Firebirds and the Redhawks. They’d always be close, and she knew that after giving Towhee some time, she’d come around. Their relationship would have to be a bt different, she supposed, for both of them to have a life that wasn’t completely codependant on each other...But that didn’t mean they couldn’t be good friends still, and good neighbours. 

She was a bit tired and still a bit crestfallen about the way that Towhee treated her, so the thought of making more goodbyes made her feel even more downtrodden. ”I...I think I’ll see who I pass on my way but...I think maybe I’ll come back to visit soon. I suspect just about everyone heard her anyway,” She said, trying to joke but failing slightly in sincerity. ”Thanks Quixote, for understanding.” She said. It felt odd leaving knowing she’d left in better regards with Quixote than Towhee, but life was just like that sometimes.
Messages In This Thread
And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 16, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 05:33 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 01:12 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 19, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 27, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - February 10, 2019, 01:58 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - March 05, 2019, 03:10 PM