Totoka River tie your tubes, idiot
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
their expedition carried them further up the coast. arcturus was beginning to become accustomed to the ocean flanking him -- the noise was tiresome, but the sights and scenery was not. where piper grew fatigued of the beach, arcturus seemed only to revel in it more. he had recently discovered, too, that these weird white ravens (seagulls) were very similar to their inland counterparts and tended to swarm any sort of food source. they were smaller, louder, and less pugnacious than their dark-feathered kin, but on more than one occasion they had shown him where sea-carrion was.

after eating the saltiest, most questionable fish he had ever eaten, arcturus was thirsty. he had learned the ocean was not a suitable water source, and so followed his nose to a bright ribbon of a river that cut through the dunes. he took deep draughts of water from the rushing river, and when he looked up, he caught the familiar, unwelcome sight of piper.

he froze, feeling a chill climb his back as he regarded her coolly, water dribbling down from his jaws.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - January 19, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Arcturus - January 19, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - January 25, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Arcturus - January 27, 2019, 11:53 AM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - February 06, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Arcturus - February 17, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - February 20, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Arcturus - February 21, 2019, 08:41 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - March 01, 2019, 05:17 PM