Sun Mote Copse i just want to be part of your symphony
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh had been in the area for some time, and was trying to make her mind up as to whether she wanted to find something to eat or go for a border patrol- she wasn’t sure which she wanted to do first. Both were a sort of daily requirement, but as she’d set her sights on the deerstalker specialty, she’d begun to meander in search of a bigger meal- and found moose tracks that had Eljay’s tracks following it. So she’d picked up the pace to follow him and the other wolf who’d also apparently found him.

When his voice sounded, it was fairly close so she responded with a kEk of her own, letting him know she was nearby. She didn’t recognize the other male, but bobbed her golden head to him in greeting shortly before she bumped her muzzle into Eljay’s shoulder as a respectful but friendly gesture. ”Gotta get me moose!” She said, quoting a silly song she thought she could remember her parents singing to her. She looked past them to the creature in the distance in question and nodded her head. ”We got this, I think,” She said, considering how old and frail the moose looked. ”I’m Niamh, by the way,” She said to the newcomer, her voice quietly hushed so they didn’t draw too much attention to themselves.
Messages In This Thread
i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - January 29, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - January 30, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - January 31, 2019, 04:43 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - January 31, 2019, 07:36 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 07:40 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 01, 2019, 08:20 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 06, 2019, 03:21 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 09, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 13, 2019, 06:42 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 15, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 22, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by RIP Niamh - February 23, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 28, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Colt RIP - February 28, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - March 02, 2019, 05:07 PM