Sun Mote Copse i just want to be part of your symphony
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Once they were joined by Colt, Niamh's confidence definitely picked up; four strong, healthy wolves versus one old moose...They could take it down, she figured- and they'd have a great meal afterwards. Eljay admitted that he was more the chasing, distracting sort, and the fellow who kindly introduced himself as Epic seemed like he was long of leg but lacking in brute strength, so she pinned him as a chaser as well. Eljay seemed willing- almost keen- to hand over the reins so she bobbed her head. She'd done this before, and was aiming to gain herself the deerhunter specialty, so she was confident enough to step forward and offer a bit of a lead.

"Well, I'd say you an' Epic would be best off herding it. Colt and I can do a sweep and bypass the moose, and bunker down say...Say that little copse of cedar trees over there," She gestured to a small grouping of cedar trees far beyond the moose, which didn't seem to be in too much of a hurry. It wouldn't take them long to get there. "If you an' Epic wanna chase it toward us, I can come in from the side and pin it, and Colt can go for the kill," She said. After all, Colt had a bit more weight than her, but she was vicious enough to be able to attack it almost front-on to slow it down and distract it while her mate sweetheart went for the kill. "Any objections?" She asked, quietly, ears flicked forward.
Messages In This Thread
i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - January 29, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - January 30, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - January 31, 2019, 04:43 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - January 31, 2019, 07:36 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 07:40 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 01, 2019, 08:20 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 06, 2019, 03:21 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 09, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 13, 2019, 06:42 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 15, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 22, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by RIP Niamh - February 23, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 28, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Colt RIP - February 28, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - March 02, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by RIP Niamh - March 11, 2019, 10:35 AM