Heron Lake Plateau Back to the Future II
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh waited for quite some time patiently. Even if all members of the pack were patrolling at once in even intervals, she couldn't expect to see one too promptly just because of the size of their claimed terrain. She looked up for a moment, distracted by the sound of wings and scanned for any sign of birds, but looked down again when she heard someone approaching. It was Tegan, and she immediately felt an ache in her chest. She hadn't been around when he'd returned to the pack following Bat's death- but she'd been told that he'd been with her when it had happened. She wasn't sure how to bring it up, or how to talk to him about it. He didn't look like himself, and when he spoke, it was abruptly- as though he simply expected her to state her business and then leave. 

She opened her mouth to reply, dropping the partridge as she did so, but again she heard the sound of wings, and looked up to see X circling, so she chuffed, hoping to encourage him to join them. The hawk seemed to bear some of Towhee's grudge, but obliged, landing on the ground near them. "I just came to visit," She said. And truthfully, she hadn't really planned out who she'd wanted to see- but anyone would do. "Hey X...Do you think you could take this to @Towhee? Please?" She asked, wilting a bit under the hawk's stern gaze. "It's a gift, from me...But...Could you drop it on her head or something? She'll get it, I promise." She said, scooting the partridge closer to him so that he could take it. He picked it up, still giving her a slightly hard stare, before he took off, with the partridge in his claws. She had no idea whether he'd actually do as she asked or not. She looked back to Tegan. "You doing OK?"
Messages In This Thread
Back to the Future II - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Back to the Future II - by Tegan - February 04, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: Back to the Future II - by RIP Niamh - February 04, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: Back to the Future II - by Tegan - February 04, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Back to the Future II - by RIP Niamh - March 11, 2019, 10:39 AM