Ocean's Breath Plateau cause i'm a georgia warhorse, and i was built to survive
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was not aware of atticus' assessment of him, and if he had been, he would have fluffed up in the manner of a puffer-fish, and indignantly pointed out he was not 'adorable' but fierce. likely in the exact same manner a pomeranian would huffily snarl and enforce her space in front of a pushy rottweiler, to boot.

as it was, he was slightly softened by the male's compliment of his name. arcturus had always liked his name, and perhaps a bit sinfully, had taken immense pride in his family and surname - so to hear a stranger echo what he believed was already true only bolstered his hubris in that matter. 

yet his good spirits to be complimented were quickly dashed, for atticus had inquired as to his reasons here, and that made him think of his mission to find revui at any cost. he frowned, his ears slumping back in response. "looking for my brother." it was all he said before he fell silent again, once more placing the burden of navigating conversation onto the young male besides him.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i'm a georgia warhorse, and i was built to survive - by Arcturus - February 17, 2019, 02:08 PM