Sun Mote Copse Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh had been mentally preparing herself for her body to throw her entire world into chaos- but every morning, she woke up feeling nothing other than ordinary. It was a relief for her, of course, knowing that her body hadn't chosen to make her even more of an emotional monster than she could already be, sometimes, and she was worried about the kind of effect it would have not only on her, but on her relationship with Colt. She was too paranoid about the whole thing crumbling apart if she suddenly couldn't control her own urges...And Niamh was an expert when it came to making irrational, brash decisions. 

She patrolled the borders as per usual, and was investigating some footprints not too far from the borders that were clearly those of a moose. Its path meandered this way and that, which was unusual for a creature so large, so she'd chosen to investigate- but as she stopped to smell the tracks, something seemed off. There was a musky smell to the moose's scent that was new to her, but familiar at the same time. It smelled old, unhealthy...But those were also signs that something had gone off, so even if the moose was old ad unhealthy, it might not have been safe to eat. Still- it was worth investigating. 

Nevertheless, when she spotted Colt in the distance, her spirits brightened and she trotted toward him, tail waving from side to side, showing obviously how pleased she was to have caught sight of him. Not thinking twice, she approached him, nuzzling her muzzle into the fur of his shoulder before she realized what she was doing- and stepped back, giving his shoulder a boyish bump with her nose, almost apologetically. "Found somethin' you might wanna see," She said. "Aside from me, of course."
Messages In This Thread
Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 13, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 17, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 02:03 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 02:59 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 19, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 19, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 20, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 21, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 22, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 22, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 24, 2019, 03:28 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 24, 2019, 08:50 PM