Sun Mote Copse Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Her ears pricked back up when Colt mentioned the moon. That had been a nice night, and she felt that they'd been on the same plane with how happy they were to be somewhat together again. She was surprised to hear him bring that up, given the slight look of tension on his face earlier- until he went on to mention Wildfire, and then bring up the topic of pups. Naturally, Niamh was shocked- Colt had actually gone to ask Wildfire if they could have kids?! Was this where they were? It surprised her that he'd go to Wildfire before even talking to her about it- not that it was a bad thing, because it meant that perhaps he was actually starting to think long-term, in terms of their relationship...But it still didn't make a lot of sense, as good as it seemed to be. Colt wanted to have kids with her still- but he hadn't told her so, he'd instead gone to Wildfire to see if they could even be a possibility. 

She felt her heart sink, though, when it seemed like Wildfire had give them a soft no. Wildfire would be having a litter, and of course Elwood and Finley would be cranking out another batch of psychopathic little girls and actually pretty decent little boys. (Yes, Niamh still thought that all Blackthorn women were nuts, though Clover had lately begun to prove her wrong.) It made sense for her to be wary of bringing three litters into the pack, but it discouraged Niamh that they wouldn't likely be allowed to even try...And if they couldn't, it might mean that Colt might not want her as much, if they couldn't have kids. 

She still looked a bit shell shocked. "Well....Damn," She said, staring out into space as she tried to comprehend exactly what was going on. "So...But...If she'd said yes...Would you have wanted to have kids with me?" She asked. She assumed that the answer was yes- but she had to clarify, for her own sake.
Messages In This Thread
Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 13, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 17, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 02:03 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 02:59 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 19, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 19, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 20, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 21, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 22, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 22, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 24, 2019, 03:28 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 24, 2019, 08:50 PM