Panther Park you gonna get more than you bargained for tonight
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
nikai's apology was met with an idle shrug - arcturus would get over it, but it was nice that nikai had offered apology in the first place. most wolves probably would have teased the boy for being such a fraidy cat.

because something about nikai also resonated as familiar with arcturus, the boy didn't struggle to answer this time. "moonspear." he motioned to the cresting peak that sat in the distance, a glimmer of pride in his gaze as he turned back to nikai. maybe it was because nikai's features seemed so benign -- or perhaps because something about the freckled face kindled a sense of recognition in arcturus -- either way, the boy felt more at ease in front of nikai than he had in front of other strangers.

yet being at ease was not the same as having conversation come naturally to him. reminding himself that he was not a boy any longer (he was - but what kind believes themselves a child?), arcturus cleared his throat and attempted a cordial "you?"
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: you gonna get more than you bargained for tonight - by Arcturus - March 09, 2019, 03:14 PM