Ankyra Sound [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
YESS <3 CONGRATS!!!

just like that, caiaphas' wig was snatched reign came to an end.

no, but really. observe:
[Image: hvPUVPw.png]

of all the wolves to challenge her, she hadn't expected firefly. he was industrious, sure. he was handy, capable, and best of all, he had made himself busy siring caiaphas' favorite things: puppies.

but, firefly -- really?

she had expected vaati - maybe even grezig -- but the dark form that blotted the grotto's mouth was neither of those envisioned adversaries. caiaphas straightened her posture and cast the male healthy side-eye. had he always looked so strong?

the crone cleared her throat and accepted their spat with a nod of her thin muzzle. brusquely, she motioned they go towards the open -- and once the two were in the cavern she whirled upon him, eager to put him down.

except... firefly was not so easy an opponent to put down. he was strong, and for every attack she threw his way he had a counter prepared; he seemed measured and calculative. the siren realized her energies were being gradually taxed from her, and he was easily overpowering her. their spar was bloodless, as all rusalkan spars were as a rule -- but soon if a winner was not exacted, they would be forced to resort to harsher methods.

crafty as caiaphas was, she was not prepared for the final blow: like a python firefly's fangs landed upon her throat. her eyes widened as she recognized the pressure, and dumbly she settled into the ground meek as a doused cat. the growl that had rumbled deep in her throat became extinguished, and she bent her proud head beneath the jaws of her victor, accepting his triumph with a crone's embittered mutterings.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
[VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by RIP Firefly - March 09, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by Caiaphas - March 09, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by RIP Firefly - March 09, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by Caiaphas - March 09, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by RIP Firefly - March 09, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by Caiaphas - March 14, 2019, 05:04 PM