Sun Mote Copse That's why we're all wearing braces
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
As the sun broke over the Eastern horizon, peaking over the mountain range that kept them in the dark just a little bit longer than other areas, Niamh groaned and rolled over from one bloated side to the other, but found she couldn't get comfortable. Even with all the furs and such that lined the den, there was simply no getting comfortable when there were living jellybeans inside you that kicked, squirmed, lodged themselves under her ribs, and stepped on her bladder. Speaking of-

She was quick to leave the den, hustling with small, quick steps so that she could make it far enough away from her den so she could relieve herself. She groaned, blinking blearily into the bright light, and lifted herself slowly from her squat to cast a look around. One of the pups kicked and she groaned again. "I swear. If I knew how to start a fire, I'd start one up inside my hooter and smoke you guys out." She said. She was completely ready to be done with this pregnancy nonsense, with the way her lower back ached, and she was short of breath all the time. She felt that she moved about as slowly as a porcupine, and had the same sort of waddle to her step. 

Still, she was hungry and grumpy, and needed to find something to eat. Hunting, by this point, was ridiculous, so she decided instead to raid a cache, so she set out in search of something easy to eat, or someone she could convince to catch her something fresher.
Messages In This Thread
That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - May 02, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 03, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by Colt RIP - June 03, 2019, 07:54 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 04, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by Colt RIP - June 10, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 11:18 PM