Hushed Willows I wanna believe that your faith in me is as strong as it was
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
There was a long silence then. A too long silence. Laurel's tail twitched tensely as she waited for the answer, her face expressing very much her feeling of "well?"". She'd been told this was a sanctuary where all were welcome and where all would be protected. Surely that included her and Indra, even though they'd been turned away by so many other places? Her jaw clenched in tension as she waited, trying to stay calm but feeling that she was failing.

She knew. She knew right away, from the moment the woman spoke. They were going to turn them away. So many had turned them away in their life and this was just another place who would tear what they had from their grasp and spit on them. It was hard to stay calm as the woman explained herself, saying they had many mothers and had no more space for more. What utter bullshit. What kind of shit sanctuary was this?

To add insult to injury, the woman then went on to say that they could take some of them, but not all of them. That she was sorry. Really? Laurel said, the hair in her neck pricking up. You're sorry? Is that it? What kind of bullshit sanctuary is this? If you're a sanctuary that only takes care of your own, guess what? You're just the same as any other pack, except it's full of retarded rejects instead of useful pack wolves. You know what, fuck you and your sanctuary. Laurel bared her teeth as she took a bold step forward. I should tear your face off and take over your pack to make you feel what it's like to be in that position. Well, maybe not exactly the same, but close.

Her blood was boiling and though Laurel knew she should leave, and wanted to leave, it was hard to keep herself and her anger under control.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna believe that your faith in me is as strong as it was - by Laurel - May 21, 2019, 08:24 AM