Sun Mote Copse Take me home where I belong
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh rarely left the den for long. With Colt taking on the extra responsibility of becoming the pack's Sovereign (a word that still made her laugh when she tried to apply it to her mate), she was often left with the pups, which was fine by her. It was by no means alright by her for any others to come in the den yet- but Colt seemed to understand, so for the brief periods of time when Niamh left to relieve herself or get something to drink, Colt stayed put and stood guard. 

She'd gone out to do both, and had more or less avoided seeing anyone else in the process by listening and sniffing for their scents. Fortunately, their den seemed to have been given a good amount of space, so she didn't bump into anyone who would see her in that state. She hated the way she looked- and wanted to pull off a Kate Middleton and look amazing immediately prior to giving birth to her two children, but it didn't seem like that was going to happen...So she kept herself stowed away, and only made straight trips in and out to do what she needed to do. 

When she came back into the den, Colt was looking down at little Nellie, whose head was tilted up, and even in the darkness of the den she could see the faint glimmer of two little eyes peering up at her father. "Well dang- so because she saw you first, does she now think you're her Momma?" Niamh teased.
Messages In This Thread
Take me home where I belong - by Nellie - May 23, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: Take me home where I belong - by Colt RIP - May 27, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Take me home where I belong - by RIP Niamh - June 04, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Take me home where I belong - by Nellie - June 05, 2019, 06:40 AM
RE: Take me home where I belong - by Colt RIP - June 08, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: Take me home where I belong - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 11:33 PM
RE: Take me home where I belong - by Nellie - June 29, 2019, 04:44 AM
RE: Take me home where I belong - by Colt RIP - July 09, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: Take me home where I belong - by RIP Niamh - August 20, 2019, 09:55 AM