Bearclaw Valley do you forget why i've killed myself out here at sea?
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
@Vercingetorix - can be RO, or a quick thread if you'd like - set for a day or two after your thread in DA, maybe?

they had made it to the stony valley that stood between the plains and easthollow, and it was here caiaphas announced they would bed for the night. tomorrow, they would start anew. there was much surveillance to be done -- the sun had yet to set behind the horizon of spruce trees to the west, and caiaphas' sights were long focused on the distant columns of stone in the distance.

her plan was to scout easthollow's borders in the days that followed. they would map the territory, learn how often sentries were posted (if any), and then they would reconvene and better plot the salt-queen's long anticipated revenge.

it had been a year since caiaphas had set foot so close to this wretched place, and still she sharply remembered the misery that had burdened her heart. never once had caiaphas forgotten the starved countenance of her children, nor the metallic tang of sorrow she had felt in her mouth as she and her family were turned from the hollow to die.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
do you forget why i've killed myself out here at sea? - by Caiaphas - June 03, 2019, 08:00 PM