Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
Open to any- this is their return :)

Niamh’s pace quickened as the two travellers neared the borders, passing by recognizable landmarks that called her home. She urged Bronco to keep up, aware that he was tired of travelling now- but she’d also learned how much better he tended to behave after she’d managed to run the legs off of him and get all that extra energy out. Once they reached the borders- she knew they were welcome, but still, to teach her son another lesson, she stopped and would have told him to lay down, had he not already flopped to the ground.

”So when you come to borders like this, you hafta wait. If you cross them, they’ll probably chase you out and beat you down...Not that we do that here. But yeah, every pack’s gotta keep their borders safe so even here, we don’t tolerate trespassers.” She said. ”Usually, you don’t howl- unless it’s an emergency or if you’re expected. But where this is our home...We’re kind of allowed to annoy our packmates, heh,” She said, before she tilted her head back and howled.

It had been a longer than expected departure. She’d wanted some one-on-one time with her unruly boy, so he’d bond with her and actually listen to her. It still seemed that he tended to ignore her and learn his lessons the hard way- but she did feel she’d gained a bot of respect from him simply by providing for the two of them, and by flopping him down every time they started to playfight. Now, though, it was time to be home. Bronco was overtired, and had delayed their return by running off on more than one occasion- in the wrong direction. He always thought he was right. She’d hoped that if nothing else, he’d learned one lesson.

Mother knows best.
Messages In This Thread
If I only had a rowboat I’d row us up to heaven - by RIP Niamh - July 31, 2019, 08:44 AM