Ankyra Sound the brink of war as my judge and jury
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
tagging @Rosalyn @Nieve @Scarab @Raleska @Aningan for visibility

hobbling from the grotto, erzulie stood upon the warm sand and blinked into the blaze of daylight. her wounds had been healing all the while, and though she still remained weak, the harlot was grateful she continued to draw breath.
she would bear lasting scars from her time here in the sound, erzulie mused grimly; first from the war, and now from coyotes. their leader was a shiftless, absent fellow, his beta a hotheaded child. rusalka would shift leadership again before a moon had finished, of that much she was sure.
and caiaphas had never returned.
erzulie was silent, settling herself down and letting grim contemplations fill her mind.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Erzulie - August 03, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Rosalyn - August 05, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Erzulie - August 14, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Rosalyn - August 26, 2019, 11:07 AM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Erzulie - August 29, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Rosalyn - August 31, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Erzulie - September 09, 2019, 09:35 AM