Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
it did arcturus some good to hear moriko's approval. like any young male, arcturus sometimes played his emotions close to his chest -- for fear of rebuke, or otherwise.

yet, exposing his thoughts as he had, and laying plain the sample of his clay, arcturus had grown under moriko's approval. it would be a while yet before he became confident enough to speak of his feelings freely -- but for now, there was some comfort in knowing moriko did not scorn him for what little he had divulged.

he missed his parents terribly. he had little else to say, despite how gracefully moriko had responded to the bomb he had dropped about his parents being dead. his gaze fell, as moriko then detailed her own expedition. he had been to the coast only once -- with his father -- the reminder stung, and he tried not to show it.

"i'd like to see the storms on the coast someday." arcturus responded, finding his own tail had wagged slightly of its own accord. to him, going to the coast sounded like an extraordinary adventure -- but the recent state of the wilds made such things dangerous. "maybe in the spring..?"
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 10:56 AM