Moonspear towards disaster and the things that i would see
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
the excitement in the young ostrega was palpable. arcturus's features split in a soft smile, though most of it seemed hidden by his thick winter fur. "good. you are too young to hunt large game." he started, his tone gentle despite the truth laced in it. "that is not your fault. you will wish you were young again, soon enough.. but for now, it is best not to complicate hunting matters by involving young scoundrels such as yourself."

he continued his pace, though he paused here and there to sniff at tracks in the snow. "there is not much large game to torment, anyway. we can start with something small - surely your mother would be okay if we went on a little hunt ourselves?" sharing a conspirator's wink arcturus rose from the snow and trailed after the scent of a vole. he had been osiris' age when hydra had brought him to the dark well that housed a wolverine -- somehow, it seemed it had been eons ago.. had he truly ever been that young?

"do you smell that?" arcturus paused besides the trail, waiting for osiris' input. hunting was so much more than killing: it was also learning scents, learning ways to conceal yourself, and practicing movements in stealth -- all of which they could practice today.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: towards disaster and the things that i would see - by Arcturus - December 02, 2019, 12:02 PM