Moonspear even would i know in my lifetime i will be
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
it was understandable dragomir's temper flared; arcturus pulled back. it was not for the speed of his reaction that he was spared teeth -- it appeared dragomir's move had largely been a bluff.

pity, and other softer emotions, would spare the boy nothing here. arcturus knew the lesson cruel and frustrating -- but in the long run, it was a better kindness. "that is all for today." arcturus announced softly, recognizing like all lessons, sometimes it was better to quit while one was ahead. the emotions dragomir felt were warranted -- but the boy would have to learn to channel them.

"there are only two emotions one should allow while training. a sense of humor -- and the other is patience." his gaze swept to dragomir briefly to ensure he was following. "the rest you must learn to channel away. humor will help you see your mistakes. patience will show you how to fix them."

here is where the mentor would say rome is not built in a day - but wolves had no rome, and so arcturus struggled for a moment with his next little piece of insight. "practice often, and these things will come easier to you. just like you practiced on the mountain. you are learning, not everything has the same approach. you learned too, that sometimes it is better to stand your ground, and sometimes it is not. tomorrow, we will try again."
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - October 22, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - November 06, 2019, 08:52 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - November 09, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - November 09, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - November 19, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 02, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 03, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 13, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 21, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 23, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - January 07, 2020, 06:39 PM