Moonspear infiltration
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was slower than both, being built of rather heavy clay. liir streaked towards the interloper’s side, teeth flashing wildly — while bits of black fur strung the air like garlands.

he rounded the opposite side, breathing heavily as he closed the distance. while liir snapped and worried, arcturus came in like a battering ram — aiming to flatten the interloper and pin her in the process.

these boys were determined, shego gave them that. one, the darker one, was terribly slow — and so shego gave him little attention. her focus now was on escaping — just a few more strides ...

liir’s teeth scraped against her skin, the burn of them causing her to dig deep into her reserves for that extra drive. just at the moment her stride truly opened to a gallop, arcturus swung towards her. his blow would have been positively devastating, had he hit her — instead, shego jumped staglike (the motion truly magnificent), clear of the man’s sundering maul. a cackle rose to her lips, clipped instantly by her ragged breathing. she was putting distance between herself and them, but was not out of the woods yet.

on they chased -- a few times arcturus managed to grasp tufts of black hair in his teeth. he chased her down through the thicket and fen, and out into the hinterlands. only when her black form was a marginal dot fleeing into the wildnerness did arcturus turn and make back for home, panting raggedly with his tail held proudly behind him.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
infiltration - by Shego - November 13, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: infiltration - by Arcturus - November 13, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: infiltration - by Liir - November 13, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: infiltration - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: infiltration - by Liir - December 28, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: infiltration - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 10:50 AM