Kintla Flatlands cause i can hardly see what’s in front of me - these days, and those days too.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
a lean figure cut through the snow, truncating the fresh-fallen snow's vision of sterility with her passing. caiaphas noted her with a start, and a shock that blanched her features.

for a moment, she thought the thing lasher -- a skulking ghost of her past that could not be bed. was this it, then? the end of her sanity? she watched emaleth with a growing sense of foreboding, wondering if those that had lost their minds had ever knew they were crazy.

and then through the shifting curtain of falling snow, the figure became less obscured -- allowing caiaphas a slow breath of relief as she heard the woman's voice, and all visions of lasher fled.

"hello." came her rejoinder from under the arm of the pine. she did not move to intercept emaleth, but instead rested her spine against the coarse bough, a frown still troubling her features as she looked upon the girl that for a moment, had wholly deceived her.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i can hardly see what’s in front of me - these days, and those days too. - by Caiaphas - December 07, 2019, 10:36 AM