Haunted Wood you bought a star in the sky tonight
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
having been quite lost in thought as she picked her way slowly through the murky woods; the girl starts at the sudden rasp to sound behind her. ears flicking up, her long feathered tail swishes at her hocks as she tilts her body to face him better as he falls into step alongside her in a movement so fluid that his raggedy form could be but her shadow. although, the first thing her mismatched gaze is drawn to is the adornment atop his head; her shadow certainly wouldn't be wearing that. yet she holds her tongue against the almost overwhelming force of her own curiosity, she certainly didn't want to offend him. it was quite tiring, this whole joining a pack thing. she'd taken for granted being the daughter of an alpha in her own pack; with that had come no pressure to impress or whatever and it appeared the girl had taken that for granted in her naivety. 

along with taking other things for granted...like having a loving family by her side. her throat threatens to tighten again as a familiar burn taunts the backs of her eyes yet with a sharp clench of her jaw she manages to overcome the awful sensation until it retreats for the time being. clearing her throat she blinks a few times before offering the strange man a weak smile; "i know clayshe supplied softly "i had uh, nowhere else to go so i followed him back here and..vegeance let me stayand idle shrug concludes that, it wasn't much but it was the truth. it feels..strange, as if there should be more to say. usually such a chatterbox it was odd to feel at such a loss for words but alas her mind drew up blanks if she tried to make it do anything but answer what had been asked.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
you bought a star in the sky tonight - by RIP Polaris - December 04, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: you bought a star in the sky tonight - by Black Hat - December 06, 2019, 02:18 AM
RE: you bought a star in the sky tonight - by RIP Polaris - December 06, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: you bought a star in the sky tonight - by Black Hat - December 07, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: you bought a star in the sky tonight - by RIP Polaris - December 12, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: you bought a star in the sky tonight - by Black Hat - December 13, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: you bought a star in the sky tonight - by RIP Polaris - December 20, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: you bought a star in the sky tonight - by Black Hat - December 23, 2019, 08:14 PM