Moonspear but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus waited besides the trail as hydra inspected the scat. when she moved over, he took from it what clues he could: the scat was rounded, small -- pellet-like, and not so different from hare. only, the scent was different and the forms larger -- "goat." he announced, knowing hydra would have already figured it out herself.

he looked around them, curious -- mountain goats had good vision, and were clever. if there was one here, it like was aware of their presence. he moved to a shadowed overhang of pine and nosed along the snow -- there was no scent here, save crisp water and pine needles.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 03:26 PM