Ankyra Sound and it's as if my eyes have been replaced with gasoline.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Private 
forward dated to when she makes it to the coast - @Ephraim

ankyra sound was silent as its siren at last slipped into its coven, as if she had never left.

snow fell in mute swaths, falling down on a tireless ocean grey and without cheer. the flood-waters from the fall had partially receded, leaving ankyra's chief monument visible from the trees.

the grotto.

she had been here before, somehow. what was left of her brain was in feverish chaos; a spark here, and a blackness there -- no man behind the curtain, save illness. but she knew, in the same way she knew to breathe, that this was where it all started.

and where it all came to end.

in stupefied silence the siren moved, her hind end sagging horribly as she went. several times she had to stop, and tried to command her hind legs back underneath her.. yet it was as if her brain had been severed from her body -- what was left of it seemed only to whirl round and round in a maddening spire of dizzying stars and clouds of enduring red.

to only reach the grotto: that was where the shade's form had slipped off. the ghost she had followed from -- well, she did not remember. a ghost she knew intimately, and yet, could not for the life of her remember his name at all..
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
and it's as if my eyes have been replaced with gasoline. - by Caiaphas - December 22, 2019, 10:29 PM