Stone Circle A new expression for you to marvel at.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette kept her eyes on her mate. However, surprise came upon her lips when the male did agree with her. Valette had her arguments ready for him but it seemed she didn't need them. The female sat down and felt a bit calmer than when they began. She could tell that he was embarrassed which told her enough. He didn't need to be shamed even further. The matriarch allowed him closer. "Perhaps it is better than you step down from being Patriarch," she spoke, though there was no hesitation in her voice.

"You have been working so hard, we had children, and had to battle the famine. There is no shame in stepping down when it all comes too much," she stated to the male. Valette was glad that it wasn't her. But it was interesting to see him so riled up with Vespera. He spoke about trying to keep his patience but failing. The female had been patient with Vespera as well, and it seemed Vespera only noticed it with Valette. The matriarch's eyes turned a bit stricter. "Blaming the girl, Greyback? Come on now, love," she returned calmly to her mate and glanced at him with a questioning expression. She was certain he knew better than to blame someone else for his behavior.

"Vespera got on my nerves as well, but I never got angry with her." Perhaps she had a mother's virtue with the girl and Greyback hadn't. Valette shook her head. "Anyway that is besides the point. The reason I am upset with you is that you took this big decision without me. Our main ethos is that we live as a family. You were out of line to exile Vespera without the consent of the family, but most especially me, your equal," she stated. She couldn't stay mad at him for long but she did want him to truly know that this was not how they dealt with things. "Lucky for you, I do like you enough not to exile you either," she spoke then, hint of a smile showing.
Messages In This Thread
A new expression for you to marvel at. - by RIP Valette - December 30, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 03, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 05, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 14, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2020, 09:05 AM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 21, 2020, 01:14 PM