Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
All Welcome 
maybe @Hela ?

arcturus could stand to stay upon the mountain no longer. tensions were high, what with @Hydra shepherding those in season - and he knew if he stayed much longer, he was apt to commit an error irredeemable. he had thought to seek out @Dirge, but had found his tracks too turned away from the mountain.

so he left the spear's stony hold, and found himself near the nightwalker's domain. it occurred to him that they might also be afflicted by the intemperate hold of the season, but if that was the case, he would simply move on.. or, be discrete.. though thinking of the latter sent a ripple crawling up his spine.

he was full of vinegar by the time he came to nightwalker's borders - for whatever reason (likely, of course, related to the fact that this was the time men most needed to prove their mettle), his energy seemed barely contained. he figured if he was this far, he may as well check in with their purported allies -- and possibly even help sharpen their prowess in guardianship, if it so came to that. he howled once into the chilly air before he started inspecting the edge of the borders, making sure their scent was strong in all areas, and frequently visited.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
the sun comes up, babe, but it's hard to get my fill - by Arcturus - January 18, 2020, 03:04 PM