Haunted Wood the sun comes up, babe, but it's hard to get my fill
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
in short order arcturus is met by the figure of a yearling. by his estimate she was yet to reach her first year — yet much like praimfaya, arcturus is stuck with the impression she is a child-warrior. her age does not soften his impression of her — which was largely flattering, yet he could not help but indirectly look about him, expecting vengeance’s presence any moment.

he dipped his muzzle, pausing from the rumination he had exacted in the soil. meeting her copperburn gaze for the scarcest moment, arcturus spoke. greetings from moonspear. i am arcturus, moonspear’s beta — and hydra’s right hand. he wondered if, perhaps, he might explain to Hela (even though he wrongly assumed she is not the leader) his purpose here. your borders seem well- marked. i am here to check up on the welfare of our allies, and also extend my tutelage to your warriors, should vengeance allow it. in hindsight his last encounter with the titan had been poor — arcturus rather preferred hela’s bedside manner.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: the sun comes up, babe, but it's hard to get my fill - by Arcturus - January 21, 2020, 08:26 AM