Sun Mote Copse somebody's calling, trying to track me down
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
For Wraen? Well....

Given the fact that Niamh had currently had her energy stock more or less completely refilled, and that they had begun to surge with the upcoming, inevitable tidal wave of hormones, Niamh resumed her border patrol which was directing her toward the area where the caller's voice had originated from, regardless. She knew Wraen would be quick to answer- but Niamh was nosey, and the caller had been a male, and Niamh was curious. Did Wraen have a suitor Niamh didn't know about?

He was a dark fellow, handsome, and he smelled as though he was from Moonspear. She didn't see him cover the wren feather with his foot, and it was a good thing, likely- she would have recognized it, as she had a penchant for collecting bird feathers, and she would have read too far into its meaning and likely started a rumour. Given her previous encounter with an unknown male, her confidence had been boosted, so she approached with a slight swagger. She nodded to him, but gazed upon him with a look that was unabashedly warm. 

"Wraen'll be here soon...I was just on my way through this area and thought I'd stop and greet you in the meantime," She said. As far as she knew, the Moonspear wolves were their friends. "I'm Niamh, welcome to the Copse," She greeted, with a tone that was slightly more sultry than usual.
Messages In This Thread
somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 06:37 PM