Sun Mote Copse somebody's calling, trying to track me down
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh could smell Arcturus' discomfort and it made her the tiniest bit pleased to see that she could squeeze some small amount of awkwardness out of a male simply by being so damn pretty. Maybe he had come to see Wraen- and maybe, now, maybe he was afraid that he might be more attracted to her. She could use this and play with it, so long as Wraen didn't catch her in the act...And even if she did- how was Niamh to know that this guy was off limits? He was a bit young for her- she preferred men who were older than her- but maybe there'd be something fun to have with an inexperienced man. 

"Arcturus," She said, sounding impressed by the nobility that was imbedded in the syllables of his name. "No, I'm not sure...Wraen's usually fairly punctual, but..." She said, trailing off slightly. Here was her chance to fib just a bit, possibly stir up a bit of trouble because hey, why not? "She tends to be fairly busy. Especially nowadays," She said, her tone alluding to nothing in particular- but definitely to something, in general. "I'll keep you company, if that's alright with you- I've been to Moonspear before," She said, taking a few steps forward so that she could sit down, and wrap her tail neatly about her paws. "Such a beautiful home you come from," She said.
Messages In This Thread
somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 06:50 PM