Sun Mote Copse Brave as a noun
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh, when she got upset, often had a habit of becoming stubbornly close-minded, and would ceate a heavy stormcloud of emotions but then have the audacity to complain when it rained on her. Phox claimed that he'd apologized- but she didn't feel he'd apologized for the right thing. Dourly, she shrugged one shoulder and dejectedly moved as though to sign more of a reply to him- but ended up deciding not to, sensing that Towhee would then want to weigh in. So she simply signed an offhanded -Whatever.- She still believed that he did not regret choosing to keep his promise to Nellie, despite the pain it caused her, and that, in her opinion, was a very wrong thing to do. 

Admittedly, Niamh felt a bit bitter at first that Towhee suggested that everything was a misunderstanding. She abjectly disagreed. She knew that Phox had done something that she felt was wrong, but he didn't feel that he'd erred, and that was it. When she repeated what Phox had implied- about him being oblivious about her beliefs about Nellie, she snorted indignantly. -I was talkin' about Colt. An' then mentioned Nellie. Somehow you missed connecting the dots,- She said, with a shrug. -An' for fuck sakes- she was only five months old when she disappeared. She hadn't even lost all her baby teeth yet, an' she was gone for three months before she came back. What the fuck was I s'posed to think?- She challenged. -Either way- whether or not you picked up on how I felt...You knew where she was, an' that she was alive, and you knew I was concerned about her, and that I had no idea where she was, and you knew I didn't know where the fuck she was but you chose not to tell me. Then you defended that decision, an' that's just....Ugh,- She fumed. Towhee went on, then, to question Nellie's motives, but Niamh was still fairly certain that Nellie's hurtful decision wasn't the issue at hand. 

-Nellie made a bad decision. She was just a kid, an' she'd just lost her Dad. She did the wrong thing- but she was just a kid. Kids fuck up. An' I'd expect that some of the adults in her life at that time, should've had the goddamn sense to set her straight an' at least ask her how she thought she was makin' the rest of her family feel, by running away and not allowing them to send a message sayin' she was OK. But I guess not- neither you nor none of the Frosthawks could be arsed to question a five-month-old child's motives, or go against her childish decision.- She reeled with angst, but avoided, for the most part, glaring straight at Phox. -Fuckin' lunacy.- She felt betrayed not only by him, but by the Frosthawks too. When she did return her gaze to him, it was cooler, but more sad, than angry. -An' that's what I can't forgive. If you still think you did the right thing by keepin' her promise, an' not telling Bronco and I that she was alive...Yeh, I can't forgive you for doin' that an' thinking she was right.- She said, feeling somewhat defeated now. She felt she'd been flogging the dead horse for long enough.
Messages In This Thread
Brave as a noun - by Phox - January 23, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by RIP Niamh - January 23, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by Phox - January 23, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by RIP Niamh - January 23, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by Phox - January 23, 2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by RIP Niamh - January 23, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by Phox - January 23, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by RIP Niamh - January 23, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by Phox - January 24, 2020, 08:31 AM
RE: Brave as a noun - by Towhee - January 24, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Brave as a noun - by RIP Niamh - January 24, 2020, 04:35 PM